Please wait while albums load...
- Fr 84 X 68cm, Unfr 61 X 46cm - PA970
- Fr 34 X 29cm, Unfr 17 X 13cm - PA1539, SOLD
- Fr 32 X 27cm, Unfr 17 X 12cm - PA1560
- Fr 33 X 29cm, Unfr 15 X 11cm - PA1606
- Fr 34 X 30cm, Unfr 15 X 12cm - PA1172, SOLD
- Fr 39 X 36cm, Unfr 17 X 13cm - PA1542, SOLD
- Fr 37 X 33cm, Unfr 16 X 11cm - PA1543, SOLD
- Fr 35 X 31cm, Unfr 16 X 12cm - PA1546
- Fr 55 X 45cm, Unfr 40 X 30cm - PA1652
- Fr 93 X 68cm, Unfr 75 X 50cm - PA1548
- Fr 108 X 78cm, Unfr 90 X 60cm - PA1547, SOLD
- Fr 62 X 42cm, Unfr 45 X 25cm - PA1819
- Fr 92 X 71cm, Unfr 70 X 50cm, PA1820
Dale Elliott was born in Queenstown in the Eastern Cape. Under the guidance and encouragement of his parents, he started exhibiting at group exhibitions at an early age. After matriculating, he studied BA(Law) and LLB and worked in the family firm for 10 years. In the 1980’s he sold the firm and turned to professional painting. He is an experienced South African artist and has been painting professionally for 20 years.
Dale has held many exhibitions on a national scale. He has qualified as a associate of the Watercolour Society of South Africa and has launched two videos on his oil and watercolour techniques.
He has been the guest artist with one-man exhibitions at two major art festivals, the Klein Karoo Kunstefees and the Nederburg Knysna Arts Experience. He has also been chosen twice for the Nederburg International Wine Auction.
His Knysna studios on Leisure Isle are some of the best appointed in the Country, and it is from this ideal setting that he and his wife Jenny conduct Southern Africa’s most popular ‘Knysna Painting Holidays’ – week-long painting workshops held once per month throughout the year – alternating between oils and watercolours – catering for beginners, intermediate and advanced artists. More than 2000 creative folk have shared with the Elliott’s on these exciting weeks over the past 15 years.